Friday, August 31, 2007

Day 348 - Things

Had a useful meeting with two male friends. One of them was wearing this t-shirt and I liked a lot the print. Then we argued about Angelina Jolie perfume: LOVE IN WHITE made by CREED. And NO, she made a mistake, this is not the perfume - millesime - that suits her.
Among many other things, she is a SULTRY woman. "Love In White" is NOT for a sultry woman in general, and moreover, not for Angelina. It is much more suited for Brad, if you ask me. Then I left and I went to met another friend - fashion-designer - in a fancy cafe. He asked me - among other things - why I do not allow comments on my blog. I told him is the same reason he would not like people making written comments on his personal diary. If somebody wants to comment regarding my blog, there is e-mail available. He told me about his new friend - a female dog. Then this sophisticated, distinguished, smart and beautiful young lady named Catrinel - (portraits below) - joined us. And she proposed me a special project. Then I felt obliged to propose her a project too, MY personal project. No, it was not a trade and my project is not about fucking.
I am bored already about this opinion that I fuck all the women that I shoot. If I fuck them, I am a pig. If I don't fuck them, then I am a sucker. There seems to be no way out. So, everybody is free to think whatever. Catrinel was wearing "Jean-Paul Gaultier II" perfume and it was ok, very suited with her teen-ager look. She was smelling very... edible.
And she was smoking same cigarettes like me, but the slim version - Davidoff Gold. We will meet again very soon to start at least one of the projects agreed.
Then I left the city heading to my house in the outskirts near the forest. And now I am waiting for the rain. The autumn wind is already here. Tomorrow is the first of September...

0 comments:

Post a Comment