Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 518 - Led Zeppelin Forever

In concert. Passion and freedom.

Great rock hippie artists with personal jet - this is one of the coolest things ever. It is a total and ironic revenge upon the society that hippie movement was fighting against. That time when the natural human naked body with flowers on the long wild hair was celebrated... Remember?

Well, I have a ritual. Every time I am feeling sucked out of energy, tired, upset or too much "the good guy playing by the rules", I charge my "batteries" listening Led Zeppelin. The first song is always "Rock an' Roll". And I am instantly THERE. I am dancing inside, shaking, jumping... And I am not feeling tired anymore. It is also my favorite music for speeding up on the highway.
A strange energy is filling me up. I regain my belief that anything is possible if you put your mind to it, if you have will, "guts" and "balls". Well, for me if it is about (to) rock, then it is definitely Led Zeppelin...
Right now, while I am writing I listen "Going To California"...


0 comments:

Post a Comment