Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 910 - Amused

OK, some stupid asshole - as you can see, Mr. Fiter Alin (if the name is real) - took an image from my blog and entered a photography contest organized on-line by "Adevarul" ("The Truth") Romanian newspaper. I know it is very hard to check every single image submitted on-line in such situations. So, I gave the guys form the newspaper a break until Monday afternoon to remove my image from their site. If they will not do this, then we will have another kind of discussion - a legal one, with lawyers. Above there is a screen-capture from their site as it is right now. I already sent them 2 warning e-mails Friday evening. 
My image was posted solely on my blog and you can find it here:
http://crisbasan.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-884-focus.html

Nevertheless - how stupid one can be to steal an image from ME, in Romania and enter a public photography contest organized on-line by a major Romanian newspaper?

0 comments:

Post a Comment