Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 861 - My first

Today, 14th of February 2009, my first solo image exhibition ever. 
38 nudes, dolls and portraits hanged on concrete walls - exhibition part of the "The Grandma's Backyard", seventh edition (14-15 february 2009).
The place: THE ARK Building, Calea Rahovei Street. 196 A. - starting from 12 p.m. today.
Many Thanks: 
- to my wife, because her love means freedom and support
- to Julian, Diana, Linda, Alex, Mimo and Re:ply team.
- to Violeta and Karousel Gallery
- to Doru Frolu and Adi Lomnasan and THE ARK
- to Bijou for helping me digging holes in the concrete walls and all her kindly support
- to all peoples who posed for me making possible all 38 images to be seen
- to AME Design and Mr. Eremia for providing the best quality large format Lambda prints
- to all my models, admirers and haters, friends and enemies
- to myself for being able for doing it
- to all those who will come and see my first exhibition

You are welcome to come and see.

Cristian

0 comments:

Post a Comment