Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 351 - DAAB

This is an image from the launching of the photography book of David Drebin - "Love & other stories" (DAAB, 2007) during the American Book Expo in New York. You can see, in the first row of books, my compact photography book "Digital sessions" (fourth from left).

The DAAB Publishing House team at their wonderful stand in Frankfurt International Book Fair, 2006. First from right, Mr. Ralf Daab. Sorry for the other peoples, but I don't know them by name. Well, DAAB is my publishing house and this was one of the best things happened in my life. Ralf Daab believed in me and he was sure all along that my book would be a success. So, I want to thank him once again here. And I thank to whole DAAB team who worked on my book. I have a great respect for these professionals of book making.
DAAB books are impeccable in every aspect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment