Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 366 - Yesterday, today...

Yesterday my blog accomplished 1 year. Or today. I must admit this blog thing got me. At the beginning I said I will post only one message per day. But lately I start posting a lot.
Three weeks ago I joined SiteMeter for some useful statistics. So far I have 5000 visitors. It is interesting that there are also people from Vietnam, India, China, Brazil, Poland, Ukraine, Belgium, Singapore, Hong Kong, Austria, Australia, New Zealand that are visiting my blog. The biggest number of visitors is - as I expected - from Germany, USA, Canada, France, Italy and Holland.
I like blogging. But I don't see this as a way of keeping a public diary. Well, of course, it is a sort of diary of things that I considered interesting enough to be posted each day.
So, my blog entered its second year. Long live, Digital_Sessions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment