Saturday, October 6, 2007

Day 384 - No coment

Last year I was contacted by an American photography collector. He wanted to buy some of my work. He wanted to choose some images with one of my models. So we started a long negotiation. First, I provided him many low-resolution previews. He was constantly changing his mind. His behaviour was weird. He was pressing me with e-mails let's say for 3 days and for the next week or so he remained silent. Several times I thought he is gone for ever abandoning the whole thing. Finally, he decided buy 4 images. Then we start negotiating about the price. Again, the same behaviour. I suspect he was an old man. Anyway, after the whole deal was set and he was supposed to send me the agreed amount of money, he went silent again for a whole week. Then I received this e-mail:
"Our cat was attacked and badly injured. The veterinary bill is huge. I will not be able to buy your photos now. Sorry..."
No comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment