Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 401 - Alexandra Maria Lara


Ms. Alexandra Maria Lara and Mr. Andrei Dimulescu, Romanian journalist.

Well, in 2005 I had the chance to be invited at a short interviews session for press held by this wonderful woman and actress, Alexandra Maria Lara. She is an international German movie star, Romanian by origin (she was born in Romania, on 12 November 1978). She is one of my favorite beauties and no doubt one of the most talented young actresses. She was internationally acclaimed - both by public and critic - for her lead role in "Der Untergang" ("The Downfall") movie about the last days of Adolf Hitler. Alexandra was playing the role of Traudl Junge, Hitler's secretary. Also, you had the chance to admire her playing the role Suzie in "I Really Hate My Job" (directed by Oliver Parker) and acting in many other movies.
So, I was very happy to met her in person and to be allowed to take a few snaps with her. My friend, Romanian journalist Andrei Dimulescu, was interviewing her for a Romanian magazine and he invited me to take some photos. Here are two of the images taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment