Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 394 - Corina


Several years ago, she was one of the Romanian Top models working in Paris. Now she's living in Los Angeles. She still works as a model. She is one of the most interesting and special women I ever met. I haven't seen her from 2001, I think. I remember her during nineties, in Bucharest, at the beginning of her modeling career. She was very tall, slim, silent, reserved, quiet, mysterious, but with gorgeous blue-green dreamer eyes - mesmerizing gaze! She knew from the beginning that Romania is not the country to start a professional modeling career. She left the country quickly and she made it big in Paris.
So here it is - today we met again, we talked a lot over a coffee (me) and a glass of white dry wine (her). Her charm remained unaltered after all these years...

0 comments:

Post a Comment